Who To Contact
Who to Contact
Luther College faculty and staff are fully invested in the success of all students. We are committed to working together with parents in partnership to promote student learning and community building. Parents are welcome to reach out to our staff and faculty at any time during the school year. If you have a specific concern about your student, please speak first to their teacher, then Ms. Renee Wilkinson if the concern is regarding a child's academic progress.
Here are a few frequently contacted staff members and their responsibilities. A full staff and faculty directory appears in the left menu.
Ms. Lindsay Haubrich
Receptionist – attendance, general inquiries, personal information changes, bus and lunch plans
Ms. Tess Kossick
Finance Office – tuition payments, student accounts
Mrs. Jacqueline Wanner
Registrar – letters of attendance, transcripts
Ms. Renee Wilkinson
Vice Principal-Student Academics – grades and schedules
Mr. Shawn Stieb
Vice Principal-Student Life – extra-curricular and dorms
Dr. Mark Anderson
Luther College Website and Calendar
We recommend visiting and bookmarking our website as it is our main resource for our school community. Our website calendar is updated daily with all Luther events, schedules, practices and activities. This calendar also includes important dates including exam periods, school holidays and special events. You can download these dates into your desktop or mobile device. Errors and omissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email and Texts
Luther College relies on electronic communication to be able to reach all parents quickly and easily. It is vital that we maintain reliable email addresses for you at all times. If any of your personal information changes including any of your contact information, email the general office at
email@example.com. Parents are emailed at least twice a month with a brief overview of upcoming events and information at Luther College.
Luther College uses SchoolMessenger, a tool designed to quickly and effectively communicate with parents using email, voicemail and texts. To opt in to receive text-messages from Luther College, text YES to 978338 (for Canadian phone numbers only). Standard text message and data rates may apply.
Student Records/Marks - MySchoolSask
Luther has a new student information system called MySchoolSask (MSS) on which students can view their schedule, attendance, marks, locker, and demographic information.
To access a student account on MSS, complete the following steps:
- Open the browser on your computer or phone. Ideally, the first time you log into your MSS account, you should use a computer.
- Go to https://myschoolsask.ca/aspen
- On the MySchoolSask log in screen, do not enter any information in the boxes labelled “Login ID” and “Password.” Instead, go to the bottom of the screen to find the box labelled “Log in using.” Select “Independent School Branch” from the drop down menu. Then, click the AASP button.
- A Microsoft Sign In window should appear. Enter your Luther username (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click “Next.”
- In the Password window, enter your Luther password (use the same password for your Google Classroom). Click “Sign in.”
- Click “Yes” from the “Stay Signed in” window.
- You will be directly sent to your MSS Student Portal or you will be asked for authentication. If you are asked for authentication, enter your phone number. You will then be sent a verification number which you will enter when prompted. If your authentication is approved, your MSS Student Portal will open.
Once our school year has started up, students will be shown other features in the Student Portal. In the near future, parents will also be given access to the Parent Portal.