Luther College and lululemon
Did You Know?
When the College was first looking to relocate from Melville to Regina, it considered land at College & Winnipeg, College & Broad, and 23rd & Albert, finally settling on 18 acres of land on the west end of property owned by Government House, now called Royal Street.
The choral tradition at Luther began in 1914. In addition to in-school performances, the choir has shared its ministry of music with many congregations across Canada and has performed regularly on local and national radio and television shows, at contests and festivals.
Through the A Time To Build capital campaign, we have added 46,897 square feet of space to Luther College High School, including the Semple gymnasium - the largest high school gym in Regina.
Did you know there is a 3rd floor to the boy's dorm? It was traditionally assigned to upper level students who were more mature & responsible. Students who lived up there in the 1940’s confessed, in hushed tones, to having a radio when those devices were against school policy.
The first LIT was held on January 31, 1953. That year it was a one-day tournament involving sixteen teams from Southern Saskatchewan. All preliminary games were played cross court, two games at a time.
The gym officially opened July 8, 1951. The Sunday afternoon celebration, attended by 1,500 people, featured speeches followed by an evening celebration with another 1,500 people in attendance to hear the Luther Choir and the RCMP Band.
Luther graduates have gone on to universities such as Harvard, Oxford, Pennsylvania State, McGill, Queen’s and other renowned educational institutions throughout Canada, North America and the world.
Luther College High School is recognized as one of the four best university preparatory schools in western Canada with as many as 96% of Luther graduates pursuing post-secondary educations.
Lululuther Christmas Order!
Terms and Conditions:
ORDER WINDOW IS NOVEMBER 26 TO DECEMBER 3
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 3
PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES A DISCOUNT! THIS IS A SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE LUTHER COMMUNITY ONLY!
After you fill out your order form:
1) You must print off your order, with the total price attached.
2) Take the printed order form to the main office and pay by either debit/credit, or cash. Main office is open 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
3) You must total your amount before taking it to the main office to pay.
4) All LuluLuther gear is crested with the Luther Lion logo.
5) Items will be made be available as soon as they are ready. We hope for a before Christmas arrival, if not in the very early new year. Items will be available for pick up once it has arrived and can be picked up during period 6 or 7 (11:30-1:30) - dates to come.
6) THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING OF ITEMS. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE SCHOOL.
7) THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR CANCELLED ORDERS.