Luther College and lululemon
Did You Know?
Students admitted to Luther College are not required to be Lutheran or Christian. By welcoming students of all faiths and religious backgrounds, Luther College enjoys a richly diverse student body.
The International Baccalaureate provides an enriched curriculum that both covers and extends beyond regular Saskatchewan curricula in its depth and detail. It emphasizes the development of the necessary critical skills that university-bound students need to master: reflecting, inquiring, thinking, analyzing and evaluating.
The first annual Senior Girls Volleyball Tournament was held in 1998 and is still going strong today!
When the College was first looking to relocate from Melville to Regina, it considered land at College & Winnipeg, College & Broad, and 23rd & Albert, finally settling on 18 acres of land on the west end of property owned by Government House, now called Royal Street.
The Tuck Shop for snacks was at the bottom of the south stairs going to what is now the cafeteria. The legendary beans in a cone were considered a healthier & cheaper alternative to what students purchased across the street at the Aintree.
Luther graduates have gone on to universities such as Harvard, Oxford, Pennsylvania State, McGill, Queen’s and other renowned educational institutions throughout Canada, North America and the world.
Luther College High School is recognized as one of the four best university preparatory schools in western Canada with as many as 96% of Luther graduates pursuing post-secondary educations.
The choral tradition at Luther began in 1914. In addition to in-school performances, the choir has shared its ministry of music with many congregations across Canada and has performed regularly on local and national radio and television shows, at contests and festivals.
Lululuther Christmas Order!
Terms and Conditions:
ORDER WINDOW IS NOVEMBER 26 TO DECEMBER 3
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 3
PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES A DISCOUNT! THIS IS A SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE LUTHER COMMUNITY ONLY!
After you fill out your order form:
1) You must print off your order, with the total price attached.
2) Take the printed order form to the main office and pay by either debit/credit, or cash. Main office is open 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
3) You must total your amount before taking it to the main office to pay.
4) All LuluLuther gear is crested with the Luther Lion logo.
5) Items will be made be available as soon as they are ready. We hope for a before Christmas arrival, if not in the very early new year. Items will be available for pick up once it has arrived and can be picked up during period 6 or 7 (11:30-1:30) - dates to come.
6) THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING OF ITEMS. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE SCHOOL.
7) THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR CANCELLED ORDERS.