Luther Residence Fees & Meal Plans
Did You Know?
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
The Luther College Residence is a great place for student athletes; it’s conveniently located and comes with a great meal plan.
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. Luther students are U of R students and receive a U of R degree.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
All programs at Luther College offer study abroad opportunities. As an affiliate of the U of R, we have partnerships with 450 universities across 70 different countries.
The Luther College Residence hosts multiple social events and programs throughout the year, such as Christmas Dinner, International Night, Mardi Gras, and Karaoke Night.
Luther Residence Fees & Meal Plans
- Can be spent at the Luther Cafeteria and/or Connection: Coffee & Creams.
- No cash value.
- Luther Dollars reset at the beginning of each semester and any outstanding balance can not be carried forward to the next semester.
- Add 5 meals - $76
- Add 25 meals - $382
- Add 50 meals - $725
- Money can be added on to the declining balance meal plan at anytime but the money resets at the beginning of each semester; any outstanding balance can not be carried forward to next semester.
- Not sure which meal plan to select? Our most popular meal plans are the 19 or 14 meals per week. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help selecting a meal plan that is right for you.
- All meal plans starting from the 100 Meal Starter and up can be increased during the semester at anytime; however, meal plans can not be decreased/changed until the next semester.
- Meal plans are mandatory. Pricing and meal plans may be subject to change.
Hassle-free, Comprehensive Service, Flexibility, and Top-quality Services at Competitve Rates
Our all-inclusive Residence Plans include fully-furnished, single room accommodations (with all utilities, free wifi, local phone service, and unlimited laundry machine use) and meal plan.
We know students have busy schedules and fast-paced lives but want more than fast food. We believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals. That is why our all-you-care-to-eat Luther Cafeteria is open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon – 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
Students living in the Luther College Residence choose from one of five meal plan options. Can’t make it in for a meal? You can request a bagged lunch/supper. You will find that Luther College provides you with hassle-free, comprehensive service, flexibility, and top-quality services at competitve rates.
The Luther Residence Contract spans two semesters; your semester begins on Luther Residence Move-in Day and ends 24 hours after your last final exam each semester. Extra fees apply if you are arriving early or staying over Christmas break.
You are financially responsible for the full term of your contract. If you have any questions or concerns, please discuss them with the Luther Residence office before you sign the contract. If you are under 18 years of age on the day you sign your contract you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who will also need to sign your contract.
Residents are guaranteed a room after they have signed a Residence offer and have paid a $400 room deposit. This deposit is applied to the last month of the Winter semester Residence fees. A $500 damage deposit (conditionally refundable) is required and is payable upon move-in.
Payment of Fees
Residence fees are payable in full on move-in day as a single payment. You may choose to divide your semester fees into four payments. If you are receiving financial support from any agency, please let the Luther Residence office know and an appropriate payment schedule can be offered. A late payment fee of $25.00 will be applied to your account for each month that your payment has not been received.
Early Payment Discount
If you pay for the entire semester before the indicated date you will receive the following discount:
- If Fall 2019 semester fees are paid in full by August 15, 2019 = $100 discount
- If Winter 2020 semester fees are paid in full by December 15, 2019 = $100 discount
- If both Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 semester fees are paid in full by August 15, 2019 = $225 discount
For information regarding the Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 Move-in, please visit our Move-in Information page.
Call 1-306-206-2117 or email email@example.com for a response within 1-2 business days.