Did You Know?
Luther College offers Bundles programs that group together first-year students and classes to give you a great start and help ease the transition from high school to university.
Luther College students can sign up for the UR Guarantee program - get a job guaranteed after you graduate.
Luther College appeals to students who want to study in a safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment. We welcome students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientations.
Wondering where to live? The Student Village at Luther College is considered the best choice for first-year student accommodation. Individual private rooms mean you can stick to your own schedule and never have roommate hassles to contend with.
Eating better means studying better. The Luther Cafeteria offers fresh, healthy, nutritious meals seven days a week with a self-serve “all-you-care-to-eat” concept students prefer.
Living in The Student Village at Luther College comes with a choice of healthy, nutritious meal plans. That means no grocery shopping, no meals to cook, and no dirty dishes to worry about. You can focus on your studies and wellness!
You can book a tour of Luther College, the U of R campus, and The Student Village at Luther College any time throughout the year. Contact our Recruitment Office at 1-306-206-2117.
To enroll as a Luther College student, simply fill out the University of Regina application form and select Luther as your campus of choice.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
We are open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon - 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays because we believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals.
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast; Denver Omelette; Waffle Bar; Eggs Benedict; Buttermilk Pancakes; Fresh Fruit Smothie Bar)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Farmhouse Salad Bowl; Greek Salad Bowl; Caprese Salad Bowl; Fall Lentil Bowl; Three Bean & Cucumber Bowl; Barley Salad Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Chicken Wrap; Vegetable Stri-Fry; Burrito Bar; Sausage & Pierogies; Fish & Chips; Beef Stew w/Dumplings; Ratatouille; Lentil & Cheese Quesdilla; Spaghetti w/Beyond Beef Crumble)
- Supper (e.g. Lasagna; Roast Chicken; Turkey & Squash Curry; Butter Chicken; Pub Favourites; BBQ Chicken; Burger Bar; Lemon Herb Fish; Spaghetti & Meatballs)
- Soup (e.g. Chicken Noodle; Borscht; Split Pea; Kale & White Bean; Green Chicken Curry; Bacon & Bean)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST and are subject to change.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.