Did You Know?
It pays to go to Luther College. Literally. Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships, in addition to all of the awards available to them as U of R!
Small classes = big advantages. As a federated college, Luther College classes are typically smaller. This allows for students to connect with their profs and classmates.
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Luther College at the University of Regina participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you're accepted to your program right away!
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. Luther students are U of R students and receive a U of R degree.
Luther College students pay the same tuition and fees as other University of Regina students.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
We are open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon - 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays because we believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals.
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast; Huevos Rancheros; Artichoke & Leek Quiche; Waffle Bar; Eggs Benedict; Buttermilk Pancakes; Spinach & Gruyere Quiche; Ham & Cheese Omelette)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Quinoa Power Bowl; Steelhead Poke & Wild Rice Bowl; Dragon Bowls; Roasted Root Vegetable Bowl; Veggie Extreme Bowl; Spring Soba Salad Bowl; Spring Living Lentil Bowl; Mediterranean Bowl; Sesame Chicken Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Burrito Bar; Lentil & Cheddar Quesadilla; Reuben Sandwich; Lamb/Vegetable Curry; Grilled Cheese Sandwich; Potato, Onion & Cheddar Frittata; Fish Po Boy; Chicken & Lentil Shawarma; Ham & Cheese Tartlet)
- International (e.g. Curry Night; Ramen Night; Pasta Night; Stir-Fry Night; Pizza Night)
- Supper (e.g. Chimichurri Chicken; Pork Schnitzel; Baked Spaghetti Squash; Eggplant Parmesan; Herbed Lentils w/ Salmon; Lemon Rosemary Pork Loin; Grilled Steak Skewers; Thai Coconut Fish; Irish Lamb Stew)
- Soup (e.g. Lentil Vegetable; Thai Chicken; Cheddar & Broccoli; Beef Barley; Hearty Vegetable; Chicken Noodle; Spring Minestrone; Cream of Mushroom; Cream of Tomato)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.