Did You Know?
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
The Luther College Residence offers an early payment discount. You can save up to $225 when you pay by August 15 (for Fall) and/or December 15 (for Winter)!
It pays to go to Luther College. Literally. Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships, in addition to all of the awards available to them as U of R!
All programs at Luther College offer study abroad opportunities. As an affiliate of the U of R, we have partnerships with 450 universities across 70 different countries.
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast, Granola Bowl, Waffle Bar, Blueberry Pancakes)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Fall Super Bowl, Chicken Caesar Salad, Taco Salad, Pulled Pork Potato Bowl, Wild Rice & Cranberry Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Mustard Pork Schnitzel Sandwich, Wild Rice Cabbage Rolls w/ Duck Ragout, SK Pulse Chili, Grilled Chicken Wraps, Bison on Bannock, Donairs, Lake Diefenbaker Steelhead Trout, Burrito Bar)
- Mediterranean (e.g. Roasted Fall Vegetable & Goat Cheese Pizza, Mushroom & Sage Penne Pasta, Carbonara Fettuccini, Braised Rosemary Pork & Pumpkin Pappardelle, Campfire Bison Pizza)
- Supper (e.g. SK Fish Fry, Tempura Vegetables, Sushi, Chickpea Curry, Lamb Shishliki, Turkey & Dumplings, Sausage & Pierogis, Vegetable Pie, Ratatouille, Choucrote Garnie, Meatloaf & Gravy)
- Soup (always piping hot!)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at email@example.com.
Good Food Helps Fuel the Mind
We know students, faculty, and staff have busy schedules and fast-paced lives but want more than fast food. We believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals. That is why our all-you-care-to-eat cafeteria is open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon – 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
(In a Rush? No problem. Stop by the Connection: Coffee & Creams and choose from a wide variety of grab-and-go menu items.)
We accept cash and credit card (VISA and MasterCard).Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.