Did You Know?
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
The Luther College Residence offers an early payment discount. You can save up to $225 when you pay by August 15 (for Fall) and/or December 15 (for Winter)!
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
Small classes = big advantages. As a federated college, Luther College classes are typically smaller. This allows for students to connect with their profs and classmates.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
The Luther College Residence is a great place for student athletes; it’s conveniently located and comes with a great meal plan.
Luther College at the University of Regina participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you're accepted to your program right away!
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic breakfast, Breakfast Quesadilla, Acadian Beignets, French Toast, Pork Rillette, Red Velvet Pancakes, Belgian Waffle Bar)
- Salad Bar (fresh vegetables, home-made salads, salad toppings, and more!)
- Summer BBQ Pit (e.g. Asado Grill: Lamb, Chimichurri Beef, Moroccan Beef Kabobs, Roasted Vegetables, Grilled Bread, Cedar Planked Salmon, Jerk Chicken, Pulled Pork, BBQ Ribs, Lemon & Rosemary Chicken)
- Lunch Favourites (e.g. Chili Con Carne, Vegetarian Chili, Spaghetti Squash, Lasagne, Burrito Bar, Fish & Chips, Tacos, Carne Asada, Pulled Pork Sandwich)
- Supper Favourites (e.g. Fajita Bar, Lime & Chili White Fish, Baked Potato Bar, Chicken Curry, Lentil Curry, Roasted Lamb, Jambalaya, Roasted Chicken Dinner, Fried Chicken & Waffles, Eggplant Parmesan)
- Soup (2 soups available daily)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1.306.585.5033 or by email at email@example.com.
Good Food Helps Fuel the Mind
We know students, faculty, and staff have busy schedules and fast-paced lives but want more than fast food. We believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals. That is why our all-you-care-to-eat cafeteria is open 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. during the week and noon – 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
(In a Rush? No problem. Stop by the Connection: Coffee & Creams and choose from a wide variety of grab-and-go menu items.)
We accept cash and credit card (VISA and MasterCard).Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.