Did You Know?
Luther College students pay the same tuition and fees as other University of Regina students.
Luther students can sign up for the UR Guarantee program - get a guaranteed job after you graduate!
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
The Luther College Residence is a great place for student athletes; it’s conveniently located and comes with a great meal plan.
Luther College at the University of Regina participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you're accepted to your program right away!
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
Small classes = big advantages. As a federated college, Luther College classes are typically smaller. This allows for students to connect with their profs and classmates.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
We are open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon - 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays because we believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals.
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast; Mushroom & Goat Cheese Omelette; Waffle Bar; Eggs Benedict; Buttermilk Pancakes; Ham & Cheese Omelette; Breakfast Burrito; Cheesy Egg Cup; Three Cheese Quiche)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Quinoa & Brussel Sprout Bowl; Sushi on Noodle Bowl; Lentil & Field Green Bowl; Chicken & Chopped Antipasto Bowl; The Big Fat Greek Salad Bowl; Caprese Bowl; Three Bean & Cucumber Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Pesto Penne; Mediterranean Pasta Bake; Burrito Bar; Mac & Cheese; Fish & Chips; Tortilla Casserole; Baked Penne Primavera; Ratatouille; Chicken Vindaloo; Linguini Carbonara; Chicken Quesdilla)
- Supper (e.g. Spaghetti Squash with Marinara; Chicken & Dumplings; Grilled Lemon Chicken; Chorizo Polenta; Goat Curry; Vengetable Green Curry; Baked Pasta Puttanesca; Blackened Fish; Burger Bar; Vegetarian Lasagna; Fettuccini Alfredo)
- Soup (e.g. Black Bean; Italian Wedding Soup; Thai Chicken; Borscht;Tomato Soup; Lentil Vegetable Soup)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.