Did You Know?
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. Luther students are U of R students and receive a U of R degree.
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
The Luther College Residence is a great place for student athletes; it’s conveniently located and comes with a great meal plan.
Luther College offers the best of both worlds: a smaller college environment with all the benefits of a larger university.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Huevos Rancheros; Cinnamon Bun French Toast; Eggs Benedict; Fresh Fruit Crepes; Belgian Waffle Bar; Breakfast Sandwich; Eggs Florentine)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Taco Salad; Chef’s Salad; California Avocado Chicken Salad; Borscht Bowl; Open Chicken Sesame Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Potato & Spinach Casserole; Meatloaf w/ Awesome Sauce; Beef Stew w/ Fresh Buns; Beef Dip; Classic Lasagna; Turkey Pot Pie; Hot Hamburger Sandwich; Butternut Squash Bake; Chili w/ Cheese Bread; Loaded Cauliflower Casserole; Burrito Bar)
- International (e.g. Sun-dried Tomato, Basil & Shrimp Pasta; Shawarma Bar; Chicken Tikka Masala; Curried Chickpeas & Aloo Tikki; Turkey Enchiladas; Fried Polenta w/ Creamy Mushroom Sauce; Spicy Side Ribs; Ramen Bar w/ Multiple Broths & Toppings; Smokies, Pierogis & Cabbage Rolls; Tandoori Chicken & Naan Bread)
- Supper (e.g. Ham & Scalloped Potatoes; Salt & Pepper Back Ribs; Baked Potato Bar; Roast Turkey; Cornbread Stuffing; Roast Beef w/ Yorkshire Pudding & Gravy; Braised Five-Spice Short Ribs; White Cheese & Chicken Lasagna; Asian Night; Burger & Nacho Night)
- Soup (always piping hot!)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Food Helps Fuel the Mind
We know students, faculty, and staff have busy schedules and fast-paced lives but want more than fast food. We believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals. That is why our all-you-care-to-eat cafeteria is open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon – 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
(In a Rush? No problem. Stop by the Connection: Coffee & Creams and choose from a wide variety of grab-and-go menu items.)
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.