Did You Know?
Luther College at the University of Regina participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you're accepted to your program right away!
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Luther College welcomes students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientation.
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
Small classes = big advantages. As a federated college, Luther College classes are typically smaller. This allows for students to connect with their profs and classmates.
It pays to go to Luther College. Literally. Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships, in addition to all of the awards available to them as U of R!
- To help you make good decisions about your university career by giving you accurate information in a supportive environment.
- Provide information about degrees and certificates, study abroad eligibility, and co-operative education.
- Assist you in planning your program and making the best course selections.
- Explain university rules and regulations.
- Provide registration services.
- Provide assistance when a medical or personal situation affects your academic performance.
- Assess transfer credit from other institutions, or give you permission to study elsewhere.
- If you are on academic probation, assist you with improving your grades.
- Ensure you are on track for graduation.
- Assist you with petitions and appeals.
- Help you solve academic problems that may arise.
- Answer your questions about admission, registration, scholarships, graduation, regulations and other university matters.
Tatum Cruise, College Registrar, and Karen Prior, Academic Advisor, are available throughout the year to meet with you. Please contact the Academic Office by phone at 1-306-585-5444 or by email at email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
Your Advising Options
Most students make appointments for individual advising (30 minute sessions). Only students on academic probation are required to see an advisor each semester, but many students seek advising once each semester, or at least once a year. Whether you have specific questions or concerns, or whether you simply want to ensure you are “on track,” we are happy to meet with you and discuss your university goals.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or arrange for telephone advising. We can’t provide grades or confidential material over the phone, but can answer general questions and provide guidance. Email or phone advising works well for students outside Regina or for those working full-time.