Did You Know?
Luther students can sign up for the UR Guarantee program - get a guaranteed job after you graduate!
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. All degrees are awarded by the U of R.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
The Luther College Residence offers an early payment discount. You can save up to $225 when you pay by August 15 (for Fall) and/or December 15 (for Winter)!
Luther College welcomes students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientation.
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counseling.
It pays to go to Luther College. Literally. Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships, in addition to all of the awards available to them as U of R!
- To help you make good decisions about your university career by giving you accurate information in a supportive environment.
- Provide information about degrees and majors, study abroad programs and co-operative education.
- Assist you in planning your degree and making the best course selections.
- Explain university regulations.
- Provide registration services.
- Provide assistance when a medical or personal situation affects your academic performance.
- Assess transfer credit from other institutions, or give you permission to study elsewhere.
- If you are on academic probation, assist you with improving your grades.
- Ensure you are on track for graduation.
- Assist you with petitions and appeals.
- Help you solve academic problems that may arise.
- Answer your questions about admission, registration, scholarships, graduation, regulations and other university matters.
Tatum Cruise, College Registrar, and Karen Prior, Academic Advisor, are available throughout the year to meet with you. Please contact the Academic Office by phone at 1.306.585.5444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
Your Advising Options
Most students make appointments for individual advising (30 minute sessions). Only students on academic probation are required to see an advisor each semester, but many students seek advising once each semester, or at least once a year. Whether you have specific questions or concerns, or whether you simply want to ensure you are “on track,” we are happy to meet with you and discuss your university goals.
You can contact us at email@example.com or arrange for telephone advising. We can’t provide grades or confidential material over the phone, but can answer general questions and provide guidance. Email or phone advising works well for students outside Regina or for those working full-time.