Tuition & Fees
Did You Know?
Every degree program at Luther College offers a study abroad option and an optional EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING COMPONENT where you gain real world experience and get paid while going to school!
Wondering where to live? The Student Village at Luther College is considered the best choice for first-year student accommodation. Individual private rooms mean you can stick to your own schedule and never have roommate hassles to contend with.
Smaller class sizes at Luther College means more individualized attention and better connections with your professors, classmates, and academic advisors.
To enroll as a Luther College student, simply fill out the University of Regina application form and select Luther as your campus of choice.
The Student Village at Luther College is a great place for student athletes to call home. The U of R Kinesiology Building is footsteps away with its Olympic size pool, gymnasium, and health centre.
Luther College is the first choice for high school to university transition. Enjoy all the benefits of a larger campus, without feeling lost in the crowd. Our community is full of caring mentors and peers to ensure a positive student experience.
The deadline for academic application is March 15. To book a personalized entrance counselling appointment, contact our Recruitment Office at 1-306-206-2117.
International Student Tuition & Fees
Luther College students are University of Regina students and pay the same tuition and fees.
*Fall 2019 Undergraduate international student fee schedule. All amounts in Canadian Dollars. As of June 25, 2019 (subject to change).
Other associated costs may include:
- Textbooks and other course materials: Although the cost of your textbooks and course materials is dependent upon the classes you take, you can expect to pay between $1,000 - $2,000 a year for your textbooks and course materials.
- Residence and meal plan: Luther College Residence is a cost effective living option on campus and is open to all U of R students.
- Parking/Transit: For more information on where to park, parking rates, or what transit is available, please visit Parking and Transportation Services.
How can I finance my education?
- Scholarships and Awards: Luther Students are eligible for U of R and Luther College Scholarships and Awards.
- Government student assistance
- Income from student employment: Luther College employs students in various capacities. If you are interested in exploring an employment opportunity with Luther College, please visit our employment page.
- Bank loans
- Family support
- Third-party funding (i.e. band funding)
- External funding
Tuition & Fees Payment Options:
- Online: Access UR Self-Service and follow instructions for tuition payment options.
- In person: Make your payment by cash, cheque, debit, or credit card (VISA and MasterCard only) at the Financial & Residence Services Office in LC 110.
- Over the phone: Please contact Cindy Gurel, Manager of Financial Services, by phone at 1-306-206-2119 to make a credit card payment over the phone.
- Using internet banking: Many Canadian financial institutions offer clients features that enable the electronic transfer of funds via internet banking. For more information, please contact your financial institution or Cindy Gurel, Manager of Financial Services, by phone at 1-306-206-2119.