Tuition & Fees
Did You Know?
Luther College offers the best of both worlds: a smaller college environment with all the benefits of a larger university.
The Luther College Residence hosts multiple social events and programs throughout the year, such as Christmas Dinner, International Night, Mardi Gras, and Karaoke Night.
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
It pays to go to Luther College. Literally. Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships, in addition to all of the awards available to them as U of R!
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
Luther College students pay the same tuition and fees as other University of Regina students.
International Student Tuition & Fees
Luther College students are University of Regina students and pay the same tuition and fees.
*Fall 2018 Undergraduate international student fee schedule. All amounts in Canadian Dollars. As of July 12, 2018 (subject to change).
Other associated costs may include:
- Textbooks and other course materials: Although the cost of your textbooks and course materials is dependent upon the classes you take, you can expect to pay between $1,000 - $2,000 a year for your textbooks and course materials.
- Residence and meal plan: Luther College Residence is a cost effective living option on campus and is open to all U of R students.
- Parking/Transit: For more information on where to park, parking rates, or what transit is available, please visit Parking and Transportation Services.
How can I finance my education?
- Scholarships and Awards: Luther Students are eligible for U of R and Luther College Scholarships and Awards.
- Government student assistance
- Income from student employment: Luther College employs students in various capacities. If you are interested in exploring an employment opportunity with Luther College, please visit our employment page.
- Bank loans
- Family support
- Third-party funding (i.e. band funding)
- External funding
Tuition & Fees Payment Options:
- Online: Access UR Self-Service and follow instructions for tuition payment options.
- In person: Make your payment by cash, cheque, debit, or credit card (VISA and MasterCard only) at the Financial & Residence Services Office in LC 110.
- Over the phone: Please contact Myra Cole, Manager of Financial Services, by phone at 1.306.585.5021 to make a credit card payment over the phone.
- Using internet banking: Many Canadian financial institutions offer clients features that enable the electronic transfer of funds via internet banking. For more information, please contact your financial institution or Myra Cole, Manager of Financial Services, by phone at 1.306.585.5021.