Did You Know?
The Student Village at Luther College welcomes residents from ALL post-secondary institutions in Regina. Rooms come with a meal plan, free laundry, free wi-fi, and a great sense of community.
To enroll as a Luther College student, simply fill out the University of Regina application form and select Luther as your campus of choice.
Luther College students can sign up for the UR Guarantee program - get a job guaranteed after you graduate.
The deadline for academic application is March 15. To book a personalized entrance counselling appointment, contact our Recruitment Office at 1-306-206-2117.
Luther College participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you are accepted to your program immediately!
Luther College students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in academic awards – in addition to scholarships and bursaries awarded by the U of R.
Wondering where to live? The Student Village at Luther College is considered the best choice for first-year student accommodation. Individual private rooms mean you can stick to your own schedule and never have roommate hassles to contend with.
You can book a tour of Luther College, the U of R campus, and The Student Village at Luther College any time throughout the year. Contact our Recruitment Office at 1-306-206-2117.
What is a Bundle?
A Bundle integrates first year courses to meet your degree requirements. Meet with one of our academic advisors to see if a Bundle is right for you!
Benefits of a Bundle
- Facilitates your transition from high school to university.
- Convenient course schedule that covers your required courses.
- Study with a group of students who have similar interests.
- We register you for your courses for a hassle-free registration experience.
- Make friends, form study groups, and get to know your profs in a small classroom environment.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Interdisciplinary approach to learning.
- Relationship building with your peers and your profs.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Professional development opportunities.