Luther College High School uses the new provincial student record system called MySchoolSask (MSS). All our students have their accounts activated through the student portal, and all parents/guardians now have access to parent accounts through the parent portal.
The MySchoolSask Parent Portal allows access to see marks, attendance, class schedule and other information on your child(ren). Each parent or guardian has their own separate account.
To access MySchoolSask: https://myschoolsask.ca/aspen/
- Parents were sent an email from 'production@myschoolsask' with login ID and password.
- Both user name and password are case sensitive.
- Make sure popups are enabled for your browser.
- When you use MSS for the first time, use a desktop or laptop computer - NOT a mobile device.
- Enter your user name and password then click Log On to access the system. The first time, you will be prompted to change your password, and fill out some information so that in the future you can click "I forgot my password" to receive a new password.
- After you've created your account and updated your password, you can use a mobile device to access MSS. However, select 'full site'; do not use the app to access marks and attendance.
Once inside the MySchoolSask system you can navigate around to view information for your student(s). To view marks, go to "Family", then "Transcripts".
Watch our orientation to MySchoolSask below, or find it on YouTube at https://youtu.be/mst8cc17moY