Did You Know?
The Tuck Shop for snacks was at the bottom of the south stairs going to what is now the cafeteria. The legendary beans in a cone were considered a healthier & cheaper alternative to what students purchased across the street at the Aintree.
The gym officially opened July 8, 1951. The Sunday afternoon celebration, attended by 1,500 people, featured speeches followed by an evening celebration with another 1,500 people in attendance to hear the Luther Choir and the RCMP Band.
The International Baccalaureate provides an enriched curriculum that both covers and extends beyond regular Saskatchewan curricula in its depth and detail. It emphasizes the development of the necessary critical skills that university-bound students need to master: reflecting, inquiring, thinking, analyzing and evaluating.
Students admitted to Luther College are not required to be Lutheran or Christian. By welcoming students of all faiths and religious backgrounds, Luther College enjoys a richly diverse student body.
The first annual Senior Girls Volleyball Tournament was held in 1998 and is still going strong today!
Do you know someone in Kindergarten to Grade 8 that would like to be part of the Luther Family? Encourage them to join the Future Luther Student program!
Did you know there is a 3rd floor to the boy's dorm? It was traditionally assigned to upper level students who were more mature & responsible. Students who lived up there in the 1940’s confessed, in hushed tones, to having a radio when those devices were against school policy.
The first LIT was held on January 31, 1953. That year it was a one-day tournament involving sixteen teams from Southern Saskatchewan. All preliminary games were played cross court, two games at a time.
Our application process is now online. Click here to be redirected.
- Football Form #1 - Football Experience
- Football Form #2 - Health Information
- Physical Education Consent Form
- RHSAA (Permission Form)
- SHSAA Transfer Policy Information
- SHSAA (Sask. Student Transfer Form)
Please see 'Medical' section for health-related forms that apply to dorm students
- 2019-2010 Tuition Payment Form
- Student Account Credit Card Form
- Bank Wire Transfer Form/Instructions
- Anaphylaxis and Medical Emergency Protocol & Consent
- Student Health Record
- Physical Exam Certificate (for dorm students)
- High School Exit Survey for New Applicants
- High School Exit Survey
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities Form
- Science Classroom Guidelines Form
- Media Consent Form
- Driving Training Application
- Grade 10 IB Application Form - please visit our IB page
- Future Luther Student Online Registration Form