Did You Know?
The first annual Senior Girls Volleyball Tournament was held in 1998 and is still going strong today!
Luther College High School is recognized as one of the four best university preparatory schools in western Canada with as many as 96% of Luther graduates pursuing post-secondary educations.
The International Baccalaureate provides an enriched curriculum that both covers and extends beyond regular Saskatchewan curricula in its depth and detail. It emphasizes the development of the necessary critical skills that university-bound students need to master: reflecting, inquiring, thinking, analyzing and evaluating.
The gym officially opened July 8, 1951. The Sunday afternoon celebration, attended by 1,500 people, featured speeches followed by an evening celebration with another 1,500 people in attendance to hear the Luther Choir and the RCMP Band.
Luther graduates have gone on to universities such as Harvard, Oxford, Pennsylvania State, McGill, Queen’s and other renowned educational institutions throughout Canada, North America and the world.
When the College was first looking to relocate from Melville to Regina, it considered land at College & Winnipeg, College & Broad, and 23rd & Albert, finally settling on 18 acres of land on the west end of property owned by Government House, now called Royal Street.
The choral tradition at Luther began in 1914. In addition to in-school performances, the choir has shared its ministry of music with many congregations across Canada and has performed regularly on local and national radio and television shows, at contests and festivals.
Did you know there is a 3rd floor to the boy's dorm? It was traditionally assigned to upper level students who were more mature & responsible. Students who lived up there in the 1940’s confessed, in hushed tones, to having a radio when those devices were against school policy.
Our application process is now online! Click here to be redirected!
- Football Form #1 - Football Experience
- Football Form #2 - Health Information
- Physical Education Consent Form
- RHSAA (Permission Form)
- SHSAA Transfer Policy Information
- SHSAA (Sask. Student Transfer Form)
Please see 'Medical' section for health-related forms that apply to dorm students
- Anaphylaxis and Medical Emergency Protocol Plan
- Student Health Record (for new day students)
- Student Health Record Update (for returning day students)
- Student Health Record (for dorm students)
- Immunization Certificate (for dorm students)
- Influenza Consent (for dorm students over age 16)
- Influenza Consent (for parents of students under age 16)
- Physical Exam Certificate (for dorm students)
- High School Exit Survey for New Applicants
- High School Exit Survey
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities Form
- Science Classroom Guidelines Form
- Media Consent Form
- Driving Training Application
- Course Request Forms are now available here
- Grade 10 IB Application Form - please visit our IB page
- Future Luther Student Online Registration Form