Transcripts & Diplomas
Any student who has graduated from Luther College must request their transcript from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education. Luther College does not have access to official transcripts after graduation.
Current students can ask the High School registrar for transcripts.
Grade 12 students should speak to Guidance Counsellor Dr. Julia Mitchell about their transcripts and other post-secondary application requirements.
Your Luther College High School Diploma is a unique document; neither copies nor duplicates are available. If your original diploma has been lost or damaged, you may order a replacement diploma to follow the current diploma format.
Each replacement diploma bears a notation at the bottom stating that the diploma is a replacement of the original and listing the date of its preparation. If you wish to request a replacement diploma, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A photocopy of one piece of government-issued photo identification matching the name of your student record (e.g. Driver’s license, Passport) is required and must be submitted for each replacement request for proof of identification.
- Your first and last name (your student name while attending Luther College)
- Your date of birth
- The name to appear on replacement diploma (if the name is different from above, please provide legal documentation)
- Your mailing address
- Your mobile/home number
- Your email address
- Number of duplicate diplomas requested (one or more)
- If you require a diploma cover please indicate yes I need a cover or no, I do not want a cover.
Fees for Replacement Diplomas
$25.00 per replacement diploma
$25.00 per diploma cover
$20.00 postage within Canada
$50.00 postage outside of Canada
Fees may be paid using our credit card authorization form or by calling our office at 306-791-9150.