How to Apply
Did You Know?
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
It pays to go to Luther College. Literally. Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships, in addition to all of the awards available to them as U of R!
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Luther students can sign up for the UR Guarantee program - get a guaranteed job after you graduate!
Luther College students pay the same tuition and fees as other University of Regina students.
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
All programs at Luther College offer study abroad opportunities. As an affiliate of the U of R, we have partnerships with 450 universities across 70 different countries.
How to Apply (International Students)
Once you have chosen a program and verified that you have met the international admission requirements, you can begin your application process. If you would like help with this process at any time, please contact our Recruitment Office, by phone at 1-306-206-2117, by email at email@example.com, or by booking an entrance counselling appointment.
In order to apply for International Undergraduate Admissions you must complete the following steps:
- Submit the appropriate University of Regina application form: Online or Paper
- When applying, don't forget to select Luther College as your campus of choice on the U of R application form.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee: It is best to pay by credit card. If you do not have a credit card, please go to www.applyregina.peertransfer.com to do a transfer of funds.
- Submit high school transcripts: An English translation of these documents is required if they are not in English or French. Send transcripts directly to the International Admissions Office.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended: Transcripts must be sent directly from the post-secondary institutions to the International Admissions Office. When original transcripts are difficult to obtain, photocopies may be accepted in the interim. An English translation is required if not in English or French.
- Provide proof of English Language Proficiency (ELP): If you do not have ELP yet, we will still issue you a conditional letter of acceptance if you are admissible.
- Provide a copy of your passport.
- If you have not been in school for over two years, please briefly describe (a sentence or two is sufficient) what you have been doing since graduation.
Documents are accepted by:
Mail: International Admissions Office C.W. 127, University of Regina, 3737 Wascana Parkway, Regina, SK CANADA S4S 0A2
Your original documents will be required once you arrive in Regina, Saskatchewan. Please be sure that you provide a certified English translation for all documents. To gain transfer credit, you are required to submit Post-Secondary documents directly from the institution or in a sealed envelope.
Once you receive a Letter of Admission stating that you have been accepted to the U of R, you will need to apply for a Study Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa.
Please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for detailed information on how to apply: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
Please visit on contact UR International for more information.