Did You Know?
Every degree program at Luther College offers a study abroad option and an optional EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING COMPONENT where you gain real world experience and get paid while going to school!
The deadline for academic application is March 15. To book a personalized entrance counselling appointment, contact our Recruitment Office at 1-306-206-2117.
Luther College students are U of R students and receive all the same benefits. Upon graduation you will receive a U of R degree.
Luther College participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you are accepted to your program immediately!
To enroll as a Luther College student, simply fill out the University of Regina application form and select Luther as your campus of choice.
The Student Village at Luther College is a great place for student athletes to call home. The U of R Kinesiology Building is footsteps away with its Olympic size pool, gymnasium, and health centre.
Eating better means studying better. The Luther Cafeteria offers fresh, healthy, nutritious meals seven days a week with a self-serve “all-you-care-to-eat” concept students prefer.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
We are open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon - 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays because we believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals.
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast; Denver Omelette; Waffle Bar; Eggs Benedict; Buttermilk Pancakes; Fresh Fruit Smothie Bar)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Farmhouse Salad Bowl; Greek Salad Bowl; Caprese Salad Bowl; Fall Lentil Bowl; Three Bean & Cucumber Bowl; Barley Salad Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Chicken Wrap; Vegetable Stri-Fry; Burrito Bar; Sausage & Pierogies; Fish & Chips; Beef Stew w/Dumplings; Ratatouille; Lentil & Cheese Quesdilla; Spaghetti w/Beyond Beef Crumble)
- Supper (e.g. Lasagna; Roast Chicken; Turkey & Squash Curry; Butter Chicken; Pub Favourites; BBQ Chicken; Burger Bar; Lemon Herb Fish; Spaghetti & Meatballs)
- Soup (e.g. Chicken Noodle; Borscht; Split Pea; Kale & White Bean; Green Chicken Curry; Bacon & Bean)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at email@example.com.
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST and are subject to change.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.