Did You Know?
The Luther College Residence hosts multiple social events and programs throughout the year, such as Christmas Dinner, International Night, Mardi Gras, and Karaoke Night.
The Luther College Residence is a great place for student athletes; it’s conveniently located and comes with a great meal plan.
Luther students can sign up for the UR Guarantee program - get a guaranteed job after you graduate!
Luther College offers the best of both worlds: a smaller college environment with all the benefits of a larger university.
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
All programs at Luther College offer study abroad opportunities. As an affiliate of the U of R, we have partnerships with 450 universities across 70 different countries.
Luther College welcomes students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientation.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
We are open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon - 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays because we believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals.
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast; Huevos Rancheros; Artichoke & Leek Quiche; Waffle Bar; Eggs Benedict; Buttermilk Pancakes; Spinach & Gruyere Quiche; Ham & Cheese Omelette)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Quinoa Power Bowl; Steelhead Poke & Wild Rice Bowl; Dragon Bowls; Roasted Root Vegetable Bowl; Veggie Extreme Bowl; Spring Soba Salad Bowl; Spring Living Lentil Bowl; Mediterranean Bowl; Sesame Chicken Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Burrito Bar; Lentil & Cheddar Quesadilla; Reuben Sandwich; Lamb/Vegetable Curry; Grilled Cheese Sandwich; Potato, Onion & Cheddar Frittata; Fish Po Boy; Chicken & Lentil Shawarma; Ham & Cheese Tartlet)
- International (e.g. Curry Night; Ramen Night; Pasta Night; Stir-Fry Night; Pizza Night)
- Supper (e.g. Chimichurri Chicken; Pork Schnitzel; Baked Spaghetti Squash; Eggplant Parmesan; Herbed Lentils w/ Salmon; Lemon Rosemary Pork Loin; Grilled Steak Skewers; Thai Coconut Fish; Irish Lamb Stew)
- Soup (e.g. Lentil Vegetable; Thai Chicken; Cheddar & Broccoli; Beef Barley; Hearty Vegetable; Chicken Noodle; Spring Minestrone; Cream of Mushroom; Cream of Tomato)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.