Did You Know?
The Luther College Residence hosts multiple social events and programs throughout the year, such as Christmas Dinner, International Night, Mardi Gras, and Karaoke Night.
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
Small classes = big advantages. As a federated college, Luther College classes are typically smaller. This allows for students to connect with their profs and classmates.
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
Luther College students pay the same tuition and fees as other University of Regina students.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Huevos Rancheros; Cinnamon Bun French Toast; Eggs Benedict; Fresh Fruit Crepes; Belgian Waffle Bar; Breakfast Sandwich; Eggs Florentine)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Taco Salad; Chef’s Salad; California Avocado Chicken Salad; Borscht Bowl; Open Chicken Sesame Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Potato & Spinach Casserole; Meatloaf w/ Awesome Sauce; Beef Stew w/ Fresh Buns; Beef Dip; Classic Lasagna; Turkey Pot Pie; Hot Hamburger Sandwich; Butternut Squash Bake; Chili w/ Cheese Bread; Loaded Cauliflower Casserole; Burrito Bar)
- International (e.g. Sun-dried Tomato, Basil & Shrimp Pasta; Shawarma Bar; Chicken Tikka Masala; Curried Chickpeas & Aloo Tikki; Turkey Enchiladas; Fried Polenta w/ Creamy Mushroom Sauce; Spicy Side Ribs; Ramen Bar w/ Multiple Broths & Toppings; Smokies, Pierogis & Cabbage Rolls; Tandoori Chicken & Naan Bread)
- Supper (e.g. Ham & Scalloped Potatoes; Salt & Pepper Back Ribs; Baked Potato Bar; Roast Turkey; Cornbread Stuffing; Roast Beef w/ Yorkshire Pudding & Gravy; Braised Five-Spice Short Ribs; White Cheese & Chicken Lasagna; Asian Night; Burger & Nacho Night)
- Soup (always piping hot!)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Food Helps Fuel the Mind
We know students, faculty, and staff have busy schedules and fast-paced lives but want more than fast food. We believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals. That is why our all-you-care-to-eat cafeteria is open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon – 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
(In a Rush? No problem. Stop by the Connection: Coffee & Creams and choose from a wide variety of grab-and-go menu items.)
We accept cash and credit card (VISA and MasterCard).Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.