Did You Know?
Luther College students pay the same tuition and fees as other University of Regina students.
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
The Luther College Residence is a great place for student athletes; it’s conveniently located and comes with a great meal plan.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. Luther students are U of R students and receive a U of R degree.
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
We are open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon - 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays because we believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals.
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast; Huevos Rancheros; Artichoke & Leek Quiche; Waffle Bar; Eggs Benedict; Buttermilk Pancakes; Spinach & Gruyere Quiche; Ham & Cheese Omelette)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Quinoa Power Bowl; Steelhead Poke & Wild Rice Bowl; Dragon Bowls; Roasted Root Vegetable Bowl; Veggie Extreme Bowl; Spring Soba Salad Bowl; Spring Living Lentil Bowl; Mediterranean Bowl; Sesame Chicken Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Burrito Bar; Lentil & Cheddar Quesadilla; Reuben Sandwich; Lamb/Vegetable Curry; Grilled Cheese Sandwich; Potato, Onion & Cheddar Frittata; Fish Po Boy; Chicken & Lentil Shawarma; Ham & Cheese Tartlet)
- International (e.g. Curry Night; Ramen Night; Pasta Night; Stir-Fry Night; Pizza Night)
- Supper (e.g. Chimichurri Chicken; Pork Schnitzel; Baked Spaghetti Squash; Eggplant Parmesan; Herbed Lentils w/ Salmon; Lemon Rosemary Pork Loin; Grilled Steak Skewers; Thai Coconut Fish; Irish Lamb Stew)
- Soup (e.g. Lentil Vegetable; Thai Chicken; Cheddar & Broccoli; Beef Barley; Hearty Vegetable; Chicken Noodle; Spring Minestrone; Cream of Mushroom; Cream of Tomato)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at email@example.com.
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.