Did You Know?
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. Luther students are U of R students and receive a U of R degree.
All programs at Luther College offer study abroad opportunities. As an affiliate of the U of R, we have partnerships with 450 universities across 70 different countries.
Luther College offers the best of both worlds: a smaller college environment with all the benefits of a larger university.
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
Luther College at the University of Regina participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you're accepted to your program right away!
Luther College welcomes students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientation.
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
Real food. All day. Every day.
Welcome to the Luther Cafeteria where everyone is welcome – all students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus – to enjoy all-you-care-to eat dining!
We are open 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. during the week and Noon - 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays because we believe convenience means providing unlimited all-day access to nutritious home-cooked meals.
Choose from a variety of delicious home-cooked meals at our self-serve “action stations”:
- Breakfast (e.g. Classic Breakfast; Mushroom & Goat Cheese Omelette; Waffle Bar; Eggs Benedict; Buttermilk Pancakes; Ham & Cheese Omelette; Breakfast Burrito; Cheesy Egg Cup; Three Cheese Quiche)
- Salad Bar (e.g. Quinoa & Brussel Sprout Bowl; Sushi on Noodle Bowl; Lentil & Field Green Bowl; Chicken & Chopped Antipasto Bowl; The Big Fat Greek Salad Bowl; Caprese Bowl; Three Bean & Cucumber Bowl)
- Lunch (e.g. Pesto Penne; Mediterranean Pasta Bake; Burrito Bar; Mac & Cheese; Fish & Chips; Tortilla Casserole; Baked Penne Primavera; Ratatouille; Chicken Vindaloo; Linguini Carbonara; Chicken Quesdilla)
- Supper (e.g. Spaghetti Squash with Marinara; Chicken & Dumplings; Grilled Lemon Chicken; Chorizo Polenta; Goat Curry; Vengetable Green Curry; Baked Pasta Puttanesca; Blackened Fish; Burger Bar; Vegetarian Lasagna; Fettuccini Alfredo)
- Soup (e.g. Black Bean; Italian Wedding Soup; Thai Chicken; Borscht;Tomato Soup; Lentil Vegetable Soup)
- Dessert (go ahead – treat yourself to a little something sweet!)
Visit our Cafeteria Menu page for the weekly menu and hours for each station.
We can also accommodate most special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and celiac. For special requests, please contact us by phone at 1-306-585-5033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept cash, debit, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Prices include GST & PST.
Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans
All students, faculty, and staff can purchase a meal plan for the Luther Cafeteria. Visit our Non-Luther Resident Meal Plans page for more information.