Did You Know?
Luther College welcomes students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientation.
The Luther College Residence is a great place for student athletes; it’s conveniently located and comes with a great meal plan.
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
Small classes = big advantages. As a federated college, Luther College classes are typically smaller. This allows for students to connect with their profs and classmates.
Luther College at the University of Regina participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you're accepted to your program right away!
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
Win Free Rent or Food All Year at LCUR Residence
Luther College has an exciting contest going on for any student that pays their Luther College Residence deposit by August 30, 2018. The prize? The choice between free rent or free food at LCUR for the upcoming school year!
Visit our contest page for more information and good luck!
Don't know much about LCUR residence? Here are the coles notes:
1. Free laundry and wifi
2. Newly renovated, fully-furnished, PRIVATE rooms
3. Individual bathrooms cleaned for you
4. All-you-care-to-eat, made-from-scratch, yummy, like home food
5. The most comprehensive and economical meal plan options in SK
6. Affordable with no leases or utility bills
6. Bag lunches when you're on the go
7. Fun, bright study and community space
8. Quick access to athletic facilities (perfect for student athletes)
9. Food brought to your room if you get sick
10. NO dishes
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR THE FALL!
Call us with questions: 1-306-585-5333. Or book your very own Taste and See Tour.