Did You Know?
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther College students pay the same tuition and fees as other University of Regina students.
Luther students can sign up for the UR Guarantee program - get a guaranteed job after you graduate!
Luther College offers the best of both worlds: a smaller college environment with all the benefits of a larger university.
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. Luther students are U of R students and receive a U of R degree.
Move-in day for Fall 2019 is scheduled for Friday, August 30, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Please note this is before the campus "Move-in Weekend" activities.)
The Luther College Residence orientation will occur the in afternoon in the Luther Auditorium following move-in. All residents are required to attend.
When you arrive, please use the Move-in Directions Map for easy access to the Luther College Residence on the U of R campus.
If you are arriving before or after regular move-in time you must make prior arrangements with the Financial & Residence Services Office by phone at 1-306-585-5333 or by email at email@example.com.
Move-in Before or After Regular Move-in Time
If you have made arrangements to move-in before or after regular move-in time indicated above, please call 1-306-537-6730 when you arrive and someone will be here to help you. Payment must be made at or before this time to receive your keys.
It is important for you to know how to take a taxi from the airport to the U of R. Here are the steps that you will need to follow:
1) After coming down the escalator (or stairs) from your flight, you will need to collect your luggage at the Baggage Claim.
2) Find the taxi coordinator who can direct you the available taxis outside. The taxi coordinator can be found by the main exit of the airport.
3) If you have any additional questions or need assistance, find or ask for the airport commissioner who is at the airport 24 hours a day.
4) Please specify to the taxi driver that you want to go to Luther College at the University of Regina at 3737 Wascana Parkway. (NOT to Luther College High School!)
5) Make sure you have at least $20 (Canadian!) in cash to pay for your trip.
First month’s rent and damage deposit, as well as any early arrival charges, must be paid before you will be given keys and access to the Residence. This will be strictly enforced.
To speed up your move-in process you can arrange to pay the full semester rate or the first month’s installment of your semester fees before you arrive. Please note that you must pay all for the entire semester even if you will not be living in the Residence for the entire semester.