Luther College Recruitment Specialist
Did You Know?
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther College welcomes students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientation.
Luther grads attend a special graduation ceremony and luncheon celebration at Luther College as well as the U of R convocation ceremony
Every single degree program at Luther College offers an optional experiential learning component; gain real world experience and get paid while you go to school!
Luther College offers Bundles and Bundles Plus programs! Bundles and Bundles Plus are groupings of courses hand-selected by our academic advisors to help set new students up for a successful first semester.
It pays to go to Luther College. Literally. Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships, in addition to all of the awards available to them as U of R!
Luther College at the University of Regina participates in Admission on the Spot events - campus tours, reduced application fees, and the relief of finding out you're accepted to your program right away!
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
Luther College Recruitment Specialist
Luther College at the University of Regina (www.luthercollege.edu/university) invites applications for the full-time position of Recruitment Specialist. Reporting to the Manager of Recruitment, the Recruitment Specialist is responsible for providing support within the recruitment department by helping with special events, student recruitment, administrative tasks, and committee work. This job encompasses a variety of duties and will include travel.
- Assist with special event planning and implementation.
- Administrative tasks including data entry, collection, and analysis.
- On and off campus student recruitment involving traveling to recruit prospective students through a broad range of activities including, but not limited to, school presentations, attending education and career fairs, school/community events, on campus events, and other prospective student events.
- Communicate and develop relationships with prospective students, families, schools, and counsellors.
- Retention and diversity programming development and support in relation to the Luther College Strategic Plan.
- Participation on various committees.
- Providing superior customer service to prospective students and all key stakeholders throughout the enrolment process.
- Enrollment in, or completion of, an undergraduate degree. Preference will be given to students or alumni of Luther College at the University of Regina.
- Strong computer skills are required (advanced skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook - GroupWise).
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal), time management, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage several tasks within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of University of Regina faculties, programs, and services an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and meet auto-leasing drivers' requirements.
- Must be able to carry, lift and set up small and large display units, audio-visual equipment and deliver boxes of promotional material.
- Ability to travel and work outside normal operating hours.
Normally, 8:15 a.m. – 4:45p.m., Monday to Friday. Some out of office hours (evenings or weekends) will be required.
January 1 – June 30, 2018 (6 month term)
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Date of Posting
November 3 – November 24, 2017
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter describing how your background and qualifications meet the position requirements. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.