Did You Know?
Luther students enjoy personalized one-on-one academic advising: our academic advisors are here to help you from registration to graduation.
Luther College offers year-round campus and residence tours as well as one-on-one enrollment counselling.
Luther students can register in Arts, Science, or Media, Art, and Performance degree programs. All degrees are awarded by the U of R.
Luther College opened the first residence on campus in 1971, and is still a “home away from home” to students: meals, laundry, and lifelong friendship included.
Luther College welcomes students of all faiths, ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, genders, and sexual orientation.
ALL U of R students including Luther students can take Luther courses.
Luther College offers the best of both worlds: a smaller college environment with all the benefits of a larger university.
- You will find a welcoming community within the University of Regina where you can pursue Arts; Media, Art, and Performance (formerly Fine Arts); and Science degrees or pre-professional studies. Luther students are U of R students, pay the same tuition and fees, and receive a U of R degree.
- You will benefit from Luther’s student centered approach to teaching, and small classes which allows for more one on one time with professors and classmates.
- You will receive one-on-one academic advising throughout your university degree. We will recommend the right courses, help you register and always have your back. This commitment to our students has made us known for making it easy to transition from high school to university.
- You can choose from optional groups of courses called Bundles designed to give you a successful start to University.
- You can apply for additional college scholarships. In addition to all of the awards available to you as a University of Regina student, only Luther students are eligible for an additional $100,000 in scholarships distributed by our College every year. It really does pay to go to Luther!
- Luther’s Residence is a cost-effective option open to all students.
- Luther’s optional chaplaincy program nurtures intellectual, emotional, and spiritual growth for all students.
Luther College at the University of Regina is known for excellent teaching, programs, and student support. We would love to have you connect with our community and experience our commitment to keep students at the centre of all we do!