ESL, IB and other Course Fees
ESL Course Fees 2019-2020
Luther College offers an ESL Program.
- Intermediate - $14,200 per semester
- Advanced - $9,200 per semester
- Special Advanced - $18,200 per semester
- Higher Level - $6,400 per semester
International Baccalaureate (IB) Course Fees 2018-2019
Non-refundable, per year
- Grade 11 diploma program $350
- Grade 12 diploma program $400
- Grade 11 certificate program $200
- Grade 12 certificate program $350
Other Course Fees 2019-2020
Communication Media $125 per class
Physical Education (grade 11 & 12) $125 per class
Additional charges apply to activities that students choose to participate in each year or where purchases are made or services rendered specifically for an individual student. Additional fees associated with programs, co-curricular activities and trips other than those listed here may apply and costs vary. Incidental expenses are billed monthly and payment is due within 30 days of billing.
IMPORTANT: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will be prorated fees to March 17 and processing refunds of bus plans, cafeteria meal plans and special course fees. These will be refunded to your student's account within 4-6 weeks. Grade 12 students will receive a refund cheque.