ESL, IB and other Course Fees
English As A Second Lanuage (ESL) Course Fees 2023-2024
Luther College offers an ESL Program. Both semester fees are due in advance. Semester 2 ESL fees will be refunded if the student’s ESL level of instruction changes or is no longer required.
New students as of 2023-2024:
- Foundations - $5,000 per semester
- Advanced - $4,000 per semester
- Higher Level - $3,000 per semester
- Intermediate - $10,000 per semester
- Advanced - $9,200 per semester
- Higher Level - $6,400 per semester
International Baccalaureate (IB) Course Fees 2023-2024
Non-refundable, per year
- Grade 11 diploma program $390
- Grade 12 diploma program $475
- Grade 11 certificate program $280
- Grade 12 certificate program $390
Other Course Fees 2023-2024
Communication Media $150 per class
Physical Education (grade 11 & 12) $150 per class
Additional charges apply to activities that students choose to participate in each year or where purchases are made, or services rendered specifically for an individual student. Additional fees associated with programs, co-curricular activities, and trips other than those listed here may apply and costs vary. Incidental expenses are billed monthly, and payment is due within 30 days of billing.
All prices listed on the website are subject to change.