Strategic Plan 2016 - 2019
The mission of Luther College High School is to instill in students a love of learning and belief in the value of knowledge, the worth of the individual, the importance of community, and an awareness of God’s world. We provide an intellectual, challenging and supportive environment where students gain a solid foundation for further education, life-long learning, and service to the community and world. Through the development of the whole person— social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual— students are well prepared to become leaders as caring, ethical, critically engaged citizens. Students leave Luther College well prepared for post-secondary education.
Our Strategic Plan helps us achieve this mission. The Plan for 2016-2019 focuses on these goals:
1. Academically Challenging
2. High Quality Student Support Services
3. Strengthened Capacity for Professional Development and Faculty & Staff Renewal
4. Enhanced Community Building, including Strengthening the Christian Context of the School
5. Renew and Enhance the Physical Plant
6. Achieve a Stable and Predictable Financial Capacity and Student Enrolment
To review the Strategic Plan summary document in PDF form, click here.